Friday, July 24, 2015

Day 4

Down 5.8 lbs. This is getting spooky. Before you start yelling at me that my weight drop is too fast to be healthy, please know that during the Atkins induction period, this is totally normal for someone my size. So I am delighted.

I am going on a family vacation on August 1st. I am excited and nervous about my diet during this trip. I know there will be carbs and junk food everywhere, but I am actually not too worried about that part. I am worried that I am going to have to plan completely separate meals from my family. Right now I walk the 2 blocks to the grocery store pretty much daily to get supplies. I will need to plan every meal and know ever ingredient so that I can purchase them in one trip.

Day 4 menu, 18 net carbs
Breakfast: 2 omelette "muffins", 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
Snack: String cheese
Lunch: 4 oz cheddar, 3 oz grilled chicken strips, 15 cocoa almonds
Dinner: Cauliflower crust recipe pepperoni pizza

The cauliflower pizza was floppy and lackluster. Definitely not worth half a day's net carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment