Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 2

Reflection
Yesterday went well. I downloading the Atkins app to help with net carbs. My old app of choice, MyFitnessPal, does not calculate net carbs. I did feel hungry when I was trying to sleep.

Day 2 Plan, 16.5 net carbs
Breakfast: 2 omelette "muffins", almond milk (unsweetened)
Lunch: cheddar cubes, grilled chicken strips, cocoa almonds
Snack: cheddar stick, beef stick
Dinner: Stuffed pepper philly cheesesteaks recipe, parm zucchini sticks recipe
Dessert: Pecan cheesecake recipe

I halved the zucchini stick recipe, and it was still too much for two people. One zucchini is enough.

I cannot stress enough how very delicious and satisfying this meal was. 











The cheesecakes were quite nice. I skipped the caramel and put in a full teaspoon of vanilla. Next time I will grind the nuts to make it more "crust-like".





No comments:

Post a Comment