Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 1

Putting these lunches together was a snap! Two 8 oz cheddar blocks, two 6 oz grilled chicken strips, and individual 100 cal packs of whole almonds. Took 5 minutes for 4 lunches. These are great take-a-longs and EASY. I feel satisfied with this lunch.


I prepared our dessert in minutes, also. I had all of the ingredients except heavy whipping cream, so this 0.5 carb dessert was a no-brainer. Recipe here. We didn't end up liking it. It tastes like pure alcohol. I will try in another day by cutting the brandy by half and adding another sweet n low packet.



The 7.5 carb chicken gyros were the most time consuming part of the preparation because there is both a marinade and tzatziki sauce. It took about 30 minutes all together.  This dinner was delicious.


These 1 carb breakfast omelette muffins went together in less than 10 minutes and will provide breakfast for two for 6 days. It took 8 eggs to cover the ingredients in 12 regular size muffins. The recipe is here, but I didn't follow it too closely. They taste pretty good. I may jazz them up with hot sauce tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment