Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 3

I have lost 4.2 lbs in 48 hours! What a great feeling. I was mildly hungry midday today. I could ignore it if I kept myself busy. I see a slight difference in the fullness of my face.

I figured out that 45 seconds is the perfect amount of time to microwave two omelette muffins for them to be hot but not scalding. I like them with hot sauce.

Day 3 Menu, 21 net carbs
Breakfast: 2 omelette "muffins", 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
Snack: String cheese
Lunch: 4 oz cheddar, 6 slices deli beef, 15 cocoa almonds
Dinner: unwrapped chicken fajitas
Dessert: pecan cheesecake

This is my own marinade. Measurements are approximate.

2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp crushed red pepper
2 chicken breasts cut into strips
3 bell peppers
1 onion
vegetable oil (for cooking)



I plated with 1 tbsp of each guacamole, greek yogurt, and salsa. I also sprinkled with cheddar.


No comments:

Post a Comment